CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring Break!

I'm so glad it's Spring Break! I really need a week to rest before this baby comes in 4-6 weeks. I can't believe how fast this 9 months has gone by. Thank God for a toddler to keep me busy enough to keep my mind off of how long I have left before this next one is here. It's funny though that we had Keira's name all figured out in month 4 of the pregnancy, and we haven't even decided on a middle name if this child is a boy and I only have about 4-6 weeks left. We have our girl name picked out (Cadence Marie). But if it's a boy, all we know is a choice between Cody or Cameron (maybe) and no middle name yet. We really need to get on the ball and pick something.
I don't know if I said this before, but we will find out for sure if it is a boy or girl on April 7th at our new OBGYN doctor's office. We had to switch dr.'s at 30 weeks into the pregnancy because my old OBGYN dr. was forgetting to do important things like take my blood pressure, take urine samples every appointment, give me my RH shot as well as the blood test to see if my body has been producing anti-bodies yet to fight off the baby, and check my weight (along with other things). So, we ended up having to switch and pay $600 some dollars to our new dr. because we were changing so late in the pregnancy. But at least that will pay for practically everything even after the baby is born. We will only have a small bill left after the birth in case I have to get a c-section or have an epidural/etc. That makes me happy even though it really hurt us this month financially by having to pay all that money all at once. But we will be fine again in a month or so.
Yay! I just can't wait for this new addition to our family to get here!

0 comments: