CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 28, 2008

2-4 weeks left!

So this week has been horrible so far. I have had some pretty aweful contractions for the past few days in a row that have caused me to actually get physically ill from in the middle of the night. I'm so ready to go to the hospital and have this child. If my dr. called me right now and said, "Feel free to go the hospital at any time and we'll induce you..but you can't have an epidural", I would totally go right now! Is that not ridiculous?! I'm just so sick and hurting from having to work while I'm in this pain that I just want to get it over with immediately...plus I want to see and hold this beautiful baby instead of it kicking me 24/7! :o)

Now if I was on bed rest right now, it wouldn't be quite as bad, but I'm not and I am still working and having to walk all day long with these horrible pains. I've been really close to giving in and going in to the hospital this week thinking I was in true labor, but I managed to get the contractions to slow down on my own at home. I should honestly just go for a brisk walk when I start getting them again, so that I CAN go into labor. haha

Maybe I'll do that next time. I could go at any time and the baby would be completely healthy if it were born today. We shall see!

0 comments: